Thursday, April 9, 2009
friendship
Sometimes I really don’t know how to communicate with other. I am humoursome people. I can good with you at this moment then at the next moment I change become very unglad to talk to you. My friends also don’t like me like this but I really this kind of person, so you want me to change suddenly is quite difficult. When I don’t like some people act, my face will show my emotion out. Sometimes people telling jokes and the jokes are “cold”, I will not give any response to them and just give them my unemotion face. But mostly of them will think I was serious, don’t even know they are kidding. I give not response because the jokes really not funny. Are me a very hard communicate person? For you, would you like to make friend with me? Or I should can this?
No comments:
Post a Comment