After doing one week stupid staff,
Finally we start our lesson on the second week of school.
Our class name is LS1…
The subjects taken in our class are PENGAJIAN AM, MUET, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and MATHEMATICS T.
En Mohd Yassir is our class teacher,
He is teaching us PENGAJIAN AM…
From his first impression, I think he is very friendly man…
Maybe is because he is around our age, he is just 26…if I not mistaken…
Then, our MUET teacher is Pn Goh…
First lesson of MUET is quite interesting…
Study the different between MUET and SPM English…
She also teaches us how to say SHIP and SHEEP correctly…haha…
Many of us think of SHIT… Quite a funny lesson…
When I first meet with Pn Goh, I thought she was a serious and hard to communicate…
But after first lesson, I totally change my mind…haha…change so fast…
“Do not judge the book with is cover” …haha…
Continue, Pn Ng teaches us MATHEMATICS T…
Luckily we get Chinese teacher for mathematics T…
Because first KULIAH of mathematics T make me felt sleepy…
The teacher asks us copy the note given…
After copy she asks us do the exercise given???
How can mathematics T learn by copy note???
No example, how to start???
Must practice a lot for mathematics T…
Mathematics T was quite difficult…
Then follow by CHEMISTRY,
Our chemistry teacher is Pn Khoo…
I think she is quite good in teaching chemistry…compare to others…
First lesson of chemistry, we already have homework (SPM Question)…
Forgot all the formula…
What is molar mass of Mg???
PHYSICS—hard!!!
Pn Mahsyia(don’t know I spell correct or wrong) teaches us physics.
First lesson, what mass is M, length is L, Time is T….
SI unit…??? Dimension…???
BLUR…??? Don’t Understand???
But totally, I think our class was quite luckily…
Most of our subject teachers are quite professional…
So start from now, we have study hard hard hard….
Form 6 is not easy as you think…
No comments:
Post a Comment