School Basketball Competition
Today PPU basketball club had organism a basketball competition.
All PPU boys and girls are welcome to take part in this competition.
Yi Ling, Lai Yen and I have form a group to join the competition.
Lai Yen and I join this competition because we both are the committee of the PPU basketball club.
Actually I have a long period dint play basketball.
Still remember I just play basketball during primary school and once time during F5 for PJ.
Really long time dint play basketball. Don’t know still remember how to play or not…
Before the competition we have a time for some training…
Finally game start… few minutes later…
Result ma… is a secret… don’t want tell la…terrible bad…
Oh… my back o… R u King Kong??? U no need hit me so strong de????
Sometimes girls play game more GILA than boys.
Seriously very pain o…
Lastly really thanks Yi Ling n Lai Yen.
They two help me a lot.
Thanks for TAHAN my temper…
Very sorry for u two… Help me a lot in this game…
WE ARE THE BEST!!!
THANKS, YI LING n LAI YEN.
No comments:
Post a Comment