Sunday, July 12, 2009

stay over night

We PPU-L scout member plane to stay over night in school cause the campfire end quite late and the problem of don’t have transport. There are 20 of us stay over night. Over night member are Adrian, Fei Mei, Wai Yen, Yen Chin, Kai Yang, Siow Ee, Yi Ling, Joon Yeen, Sze Mun, Jie Hua, Lai San, Woo Tung, Lai Yen, Li Min, Kiri, Peak Fong, Yee Teng, Elyn, Yin Jia, me and two X-scout n X-cochranean. After finish the campfire we go out for our dinner. The time we go out is about 11pm. Then we go Kedai Mamat have a chat. Thanks Adrian of the drinks. He belanja all of us a drink. Then we have a chat till mid night. Haha… We all almost cant sleep. Then we want Adrian tell lame jokes. Hahaha… very funny… because… hahaha… talk till around 3 pm. I cant sleep liao… I was the only girl dint sleep whole night… I really cant sleep liao… I really very tired but I cant sleep… The stupid mosquitoes flying all around… nevermind la… go back home sleep a whole day lo… finally TAHAN till morning… We play the basketball with the guy… haha… long time dint play liao… haha… before all of us leave we have breakfast together… oh… very tired hope can go back as soon as possible. I miss my bed.
ps: pic will upload soon...

No comments: